Career at Anders
Our people embody our creative capital. They are clearly our most important asset.
Want to join us?
Watch the video, check out our open positions below and make your choice!
Full-Stack Developer Python/Django
Helsinki, FinlandTurku, Finland
We are looking for an experienced web developer for our fast growing company. The job is located in either our Turku or Helsinki office according to the applicant’s preference. If you consider yourself a motivated full stack web developer with plenty of initiative, we have the perfect job for you in the most skilled software house in Finland.
You are a battle-hardened backend programmer in web development environments such as Django, Flask or Ruby on Rails (or others), and you're not afraid to write Python at Anders.
You enjoy thoroughly tested code and do agile development even in your sleep. In addition to a positive attitude and a will to learn, it'd be nice if you had experience or interest in e-commerce. We also greatly appreciate prior experience in using open source technologies in software development.
- An interesting, motivated work environment in one of Finland's greatest workplaces
- Career development as a top developer with some of the best experts in the country
- The opportunity to be a part of building a successful business
- Interesting and challenging projects - not just monkey work!
- Extensive remote work possibilities
Our strongly growing company is looking for an experienced front-end developer. The open position is located in Helsinki. If you are a motivated, spontaneous and determined programmer, we have the perfect job for you in Finland’s most competent software house.
- 2+ years professional experience in front-end development
- Semantic HTML5 markup and CSS3
- CSS preprocessor such as SASS or LESS
- Good experience working with responsive design
- Version control systems, such as Git
- Overall interest in cutting edge front-end technologies
- We also consider it to your benefit if you have understanding of testing methods, Scrum and/or other agile development methods
- We hope you have a positive attitude, a will to learn and either experience in e-business or a strong interest in it
- An interesting and motivating work environment in one of the best workplaces in Finland
- Career program as a top-notch programmer with some of the most competent professionals in Finland
- Participation in building a successful company
- Challenging and interesting software projects, not just tedious routine work
- Comprehensive possibilities for remote work
Technical Project Manager
Helsinki, FinlandTurku, Finland
We are looking for a top-notch technical project manager for our Turku or Helsinki office. As a project manager your responsibilities include web development project management and creating of project-related workload assessments. You participate in customer projects by performing requirements analysis and technical planning. In addition, you will support our sales by providing the necessary technological information in customer meetings.
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile methods
- Ability to make requirements specifications and technical design in software projects
- Ability to apply your knowledge into practice and make it a part of the client’s business
- Some experience on programming and a knowledge of the latest web technologies
- Written and spoken Finnish and English
- Competitive salary
- Role of responsibility in an inspiring work environment
- An opportunity to work with some of the most well-known companies and organizations in Finland
- Challenging and interesting projects
- Cool and friendly co-workers
It will be for your benefit if you have
- A wide knowledge of project management
- Worked as a superior
Senior Technical Consultant
Helsinki, FinlandTurku, Finland
Anders is looking for new Senior Technical Consultant to work in either our Turku or Helsinki office. In this role you will be in charge of the architecture and integration design and the agile development of our current and new user-oriented services while working as a developer-consultant and technical sales support. You will be working in close co-operation with our lead developers and partners in order to improve Anders’ customer solutions to better meet the needs of our customers.
We expect you to be sales-oriented when working with customers and have excellent communication skills. We require good knowledge about open source software development and related Best Practices. We also expect you to be able to do independent development and consultation work with our customers at their premises when needed.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need full working proficiency in Finnish and English languages.Read more and apply!
Business Development and Sales Lead
As an answer to our demanding growth, we are targeting to hire the best salesperson in Finland
You are responsible for the sale of solutions, as well as the development of sales and customer relations. You shine and enjoy working in the sales field by actively acquiring new customers and deepening the partnership with existing customers. You are responsible for contract negotiations and participate in the creation of a network of partners. You work in close cooperation with the managing directors to develop sales strategies and new targets.
We are expecting strong experience and proven skills demonstrated by a track record in B2B sales. You, above all, are a great spirit who lights up by the results. We expect you to have understanding on the technical side and the capability to come up with innovative solutions to customers’ challenges improving their businesses. In order to succeed in this job, you need to have a wide network of contacts as well as strong business acumen. Knowledge of e-commerce and online services is a strong bonus. You will be one of the key persons in a company with over 100 % annual growth
We offer interesting challenges, as well as an environment in which you can prove your ability. We also offer the full support of our professionals and the ability to thrive on interesting challenges.
Your primary place of work is situated in Punavuori, Helsinki.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need full working proficiency in Finnish and English languages.
If you have any questions on this position, please contact Director Mikko Kivistö, tel. +358 40 517 7743, email firstname.lastname@example.org or HR-Director Riku Voipio, tel. +358 50 576 8899, email email@example.com.Apply now!
You can submit an open application if none of the listed positions suit you.
We will contact you when a suitable position comes available.